Game Day Picnic at Hotel Ella
- We're tying together two fall occasions we love: Texas Football & Halloween! Join us on the Hotel Ella lawn for a socially distanced Game Day Picnic for the Texas v. OSU game. We’ll have a picnic lunch, half-time candied apples & drinks waiting for you — all you need is your mask, lawn chairs & your Longhorn Spirit!
- + Saturday, October 31st at 3pm
- + $45 per person / $30 for 12 and under
- + Candied Apples at Half-Time
- + Complimentary Valet Parking
Our Texas Roots
In 1910, Goodall asked Ella: Would she rather have a trip around the world, or have renovations made to the house? She chose both, then hired legendary Swiss carver, Peter Mansbendel, to craft the home’s intricate woodworking.
Works of Art
Art and style have been important components of Hotel Ella since the Goodall Wooten House, now home to the hotel, was constructed at the turn of the 20th century. Today, a diverse collection of Texas Modernist works grace the hotel grounds.