Murder at the Mansion: A Valentine's Day Dinner at Hotel Ella
- ‘Til death do they part. This Valentine’s Day at Hotel Ella participate in a murder mystery soirée complete with twists and turns at every course.
- The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, but the wedding bells aren’t ringing for this not-so-happy couple when a member of the wedding party is murdered! With a raging bride and an unenthused groom on the scene, it may be happily never after in this nuptial nightmare. Trade clues with your guests and help the couple figure out who did it before the wedding hour passes them by!
- The clues begin at cocktail hour in the Hotel Ella courtyard. Enjoy passed canapés and welcome drinks while you get to know your fellow guests (and suspects). Then move to Goodall’s for a 3-course, interactive whodunnit, complete with wine pairings. And don’t forget to don your favorite wedding attire at this nuptial affair; the best dressed couple of the night will be sent home with a complimentary future stay and a bottle of bubbles from Hotel Ella.
- Limited seats are available for this Valentine’s Day festivity.
BEET CURED CRAB EGGS
Proposal (served together)
SHRIMP BOIL pickled shrimp, andouille, warm potatoes, charred corn remoulade
HAM & PICKLES brazos valley goat cheese, fried peanuts, poached pear, saba
Wine Pairing (choice of): Saint Clair Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZ or Olema Pinot Noir, Sonoma, CA
Big Day (served together)
CHICKEN FRIED TROUT alabama bbq, smoked buttery cabbage, mushrooms
BEEF WELLINGTON red eye gravy, creamed collards, baby turnips
Wine Pairing (choice of): Stonestreet Chardonnay, Alexander Valley, CA or Fortress Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County, CA
Cut the Cake (served together)
BROWNIE GATEAU meringue, hazelnut cremeux, chocolate red wine sorbet
OLIVE OIL CAKE whipped creme fraiche, raspberry gel, candied orange, citrus white wine sorbet
- *Consuming under-cooked or raw food may increase your risk for foodborne illnesses. 20% gratuity on parties of 5 or more.
- * Dietary restrictions may be accommodated upon request. Please contact Goodall's at (512) 495-1800.