Health & Safety Policies
- We understand that, now more than ever, travelers have questions surrounding the safety and flexibility of their accommodations. As the situation surrounding COVID-19 evolves, we will continue to adapt to ensure best practices remain at the forefront of our operation.
- + All staff are equipped with masks & maintain social distancing guidelines of 6ft between themselves and other individuals.
- + All Housekeeping services will be reduced during an active stay, unless otherwise requested, to minimize contact between individuals.
- + All high-touch, common areas are being treated with additional disinfectant & sanitizer, multiple times daily.
- + Hand sanitizer is available in the common areas for your use.
- + Our teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- + We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
All guests are required to wear a face covering and respect social distancing guidelines of 6ft between parties when in community spaces of the hotel, including our front desk, pool deck & hallways.
Our priority, now and always, is to provide a safe environment for our guests & team. We appreciate your understanding, cooperation & respect for each other, our team & community at large.