Modern Luxury, Historic Charm
In true Texan style, all guests of Hotel Ella are treated to warm Southern hospitality and superior personalized service during their stay. Our historic property is thoughtfully appointed with a variety of elegant 21st century amenities.
- Health & Safety
Per the most recent CDC + local government updates, masks are now optional for guests at all New Waterloo properties, effective immediately.
We are offering vaccinations to all members of our team that are still in need/want of one during a free clinic on Monday, May 24th. Masks will continue to be worn by our staff until Monday, June 7th, two weeks post-clinic for full vaccine efficacy, and at that point are optional for all vaccinated staff members.
Please know that we support the decision of our guests who still prefer to wear a mask while visiting our properties, and encourage those who have yet to be vaccinated to continue do so—and we appreciate you extending the same respect to members of our staff and your fellow guests. We are deeply grateful for your continued support + understanding throughout the past year, and we extend a warm + sincere thank you to each and every one of our guests + staff!
- Amenities & Guest Services
- Amenities are included in our $25 nightly amenity fee.
- + Complimentary 24-hour guest services
- + Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access
- + Complimentary electric car charging station
+ Complimentary morning newspapers available in the historic mansion
+ Complimentary coffee stations from 5AM - 11AM
+ Twice-daily housekeeping service
- + Cabana-lined outdoor pool
- + Fitness center
- + Same-day valet laundry services
- + In-room dining by Goodall’s
- + Business Services: photocopying, printing, postal services, & supplies
- Pet Policy
- No trip to Austin is complete without your furry companion. Hotel Ella welcomes dogs of all sizes at no additional fee. We just ask that you let us know ahead of time so we may treat your dog to their own amenities and sign our pet waiver upon check-in.
- * Please note that dogs must be attended to at all times.